Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / I Want To / Report ... / Nuisance Complaint

Nuisance Complaint

Nuisance violation - barking dog



To report visible junk in the yard, dilapidated structures, barking dogs or other public nuisances, please call city hall at (913)-845-2620 during normal business hours.  After hours, please call 9-1-1 for police dispatch.


You may also submit this online report form.