Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / I Want To / Report ... / Animal Control Issue

Animal Control Issue

Animal control image - animals in a cage



To report an animal control issue, please call :

Frank Robison (913) 563-8134

TPD non-emergency # (913) 369-3754.

For issues that occur after hours, call 9-1-1 for police dispatch.