Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / Government / FAQ


Q: What is the phone number to the Leavenworth County Annex?

A: 913-364-5730

Q:  Can I pay my water bill over the phone or online?

A: Yes – you can pay via phone by calling 913-845-2620. You can also pay online.

Q:  How do I obtain court records?

A: Contact Patty Hagg, Municipal Court clerk at 913-845-2620 ext. 1103, or email her at, or fill the online form.

    Q:  How do I obtain a permit for special parking or for a block party in front of my house?

      A: You will need to complete a Special Use Permit Form.

        Q:  Who can help me with information regarding sanitary and storm sewers or drainage problems?

          A: Contact Kent Heskett at (913) 208-6590.

          Q:  When is bulky item pickup for trash service?

          A: The first service collection day of the month. You can set two large items for pickup per month. Appliances containing refrigerant must be responsibly evacuated prior to disposal.

          Q:  When is my trash day?

          A: Collection days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and based on where you live. Here are the boundaries for collection:

          • Tuesday: South of 4th Street, East of Hwy 24, north and west boundaries are the city limits.
          • Wednesday: North of 4th Street, East of Hwy 24, South of Hwy 24 and west to the city limits
          • Friday: Areas within the city limits that are north and west of Hwy 24.

          Q: When are observed trash holidays?

          A: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. If your trash falls on or after an observed holiday it will be picked up one day late.