Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / Businesses / Business License - Building Permits / Licenses for Special Enterprises

Licenses for Special Enterprises

Building Contractor License
Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing contractors must provide a copy of their current and active trade license from Johnson County.  Per an agreement with the City of Tonganoxie, Johnson County will accept testing and licensing from other ICC programs such as Lawrence and Kansas City.  See Chapter IV, Article 12 of the city code.

Daycare License
Learn how to meet city and state requirements to be a daycare provider.

Solicitor Permit
Become familiar with regulations concerning solicitors..