Tonganoxie actively pursues many economic development opportunities and tourism attraction through a local team of governmental representatives, the chambers of commerce, and committed businesses as well as the partner organizations below!
Do you know that your business may be eligible for tax incentives or credits for either expanding existing business or locating a new business in Tonganoxie?
Learn more about these opportunities by calling (913) 845-2620 or (913) 727-6111 today!
Leavenworth County Development Corporation (LCDC)
The primary focus of Leavenworth County Development Corporation (LCDC) is to coordinate and facilitate the retention, expansion and attraction of primary business in Leavenworth County. LCDC provides the leading point of contact for for business expansion in Tonganoxie. Call (913) 727-6111 today!
Leavenworth County Port Authority (LCPA)
The primary mission is to assist in the development of economic opportunities via the planning, construction and marketing of industrial property/facilities in Leavenworth County.
Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce
Learn why Tonganoxie is a good place to invest your business! Call (913) 845-9244.
Bioscience Development Corporation of Tonganoxie
Working to build and grow the bio-science industry in and around Tonganoxie in partnership in Kansas and Missouri.
Mid America Regional Council (MARC)
The Mid-America Regional Council, commonly referred to as MARC, serves as the association of city and county governments and the metropolitan planning organization for the bistate Kansas City region of which Tonganoxie is a part. MARC seeks to build a stronger regional community through cooperation, leadership and planning.
Kansas City Area Development Council (KCADC)
The Kansas City Area Development Council is a private, non-profit organization that is charged with representing the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City.
- Brand the region as a unified product to stimulate economic growth.
- Promote awareness of the Kansas City metro’s assets.
- Emphasize why the region is the business location of choice.
- Position the region competitively against other major metros for the retention, expansion, and attraction of jobs and investment.
- Equally support all regional communities.
- Assist companies from outside the region to find the best KC location for their needs.
- Facilitate final negotiations between the company and its selected community.